I am a senior infrastructure engineer at BuzzFeed where I concentrate on security and systems operability. I also occasionally assist the newsroom at BuzzFeed News with cybersecurity and technology stories or with making technical tools to aid their work.
I’m using this blog to talk about the things I’m learning both at work and outside work.
- BuzzFeed News Bylines
- Increment Magazine Security Edition 2018
- BuzzFeed Tech Bylines
- Kickstarter Tech Bylines
- Dev.to writing
- The Lead Developer NYC pre 2019 conference meetup
- Speaker at SRECon Americas 2019
- How We Built It Meetup February 2019
- Slides from a talk I gave at BrooklynJS on Homograph Attacks
- A talk on Node, AWS Lambda, and serverless functions I gave at NodeConf Barcelona
- Lightning talk I gave about learning at Monitorama (start at 6m07s)